Laura Romero MS, CCC-SLP
Treating Since- 2012
EducationElmhurst College, Bowling Green State University
Speech Language Pathology, Assistive Technology CertificateIndiana University
Speech Language Pathology
- Spending time with family
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Assistive Technology Certification
Areas of Expertise
- Apraxia of Speech
- Auditory Processing Disorders (APD)
- Augmentative/Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Executive Function
- Developmental Disorders
- Early Intervention
- Fluency/Fluency Disorders
- Language Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Phonological Disorders
- Voice Disorders
How can I help your child succeed?
My experience includes working with children in a variety of setting including early intervention, schools (PreK-High School) and outpatient pediatric clinics.
I am fluent in Spanish, a world traveler, and enjoy running, and spending time with family when I’m not working as a speech pathologist.
What are parents saying?