- Running, biking, swimming, cooking, reading, playing with my puppy!
- English, conversational Spanish
- Areas of Expertise
- Autism,Executive Function,Developmental Disorders
- Other Areas of Experience
- How can I help your child succeed?
Julie was born in raised in the suburbs of Chicago. She attended the University of Illinois to study Psychology and Spanish and received her master’s in Social Work at Loyola University Chicago. Julie is a licensed clinical social worker and an elementary school social worker in the West Town neighborhood, as well as the assistant director of an overnight camp for children and teens on the Autism spectrum. She has experience working with children in preschool through 8th grade. In her free time, Julie enjoys competing in triathlons, reading, and cooking. Julie looks forward to working with you and your family on social skills, anxiety management, excecutive functioing, and more!
- What are parents saying?